1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

this is the pumpkin i carved tonight

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Sookie, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mistye81

Mistye81 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That is awesome!
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]¬†Looks great!
  4. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

wow that is awesome.. wish i could carve pumpkins. i tried years ago and it really didnt turn out lol. good job
  5. smosey

smosey WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That is so good. I never can finish the pattern right I always mess it up. So I have not carved a pumpkin in a long time. It takes talent !! Looks awesome and it looks hard to do.[​IMG]
  6. ohbhave

ohbhave WELL KNOWN MEMBER

girl, you've got so much talent!  you should make a little portfolio of your carvings and then next year you could have your neighbors order their Designer Pumpkins
  7. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

I WANT IT!!!
  8. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

No Bel...I WANT it!!! Absolutely beautiful.....
  9. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Very nice carving! my daughter carved 3 of them this year with the patterns. Didn't turn out as nice as yours though.
  10. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]THANK YOU,..THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !he he he.....though im inclined to believe that this particular one came out sooooo well because the subject matter happens to be my fave !you guys tell me though i have several more to finish for my moms halloween party...almost done with the secondill post them as i finish...you guys can decide which is the best one(this one has to be one of the top 5 ive ever made though...lol, i have to be honest about that)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  11. sweetg

sweetg WELL KNOWN MEMBER

This is amazing!...You are truly talented as I said...I'd love to see more of your work![​IMG]