• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

this is the pumpkin i carved tonight

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
10-29-09_1833.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
yawn.gif
 Looks great!

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
wow that is awesome.. wish i could carve pumpkins. i tried years ago and it really didnt turn out lol. good job

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is so good. I never can finish the pattern right I always mess it up. So I have not carved a pumpkin in a long time. It takes talent !! Looks awesome and it looks hard to do.

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
girl, you've got so much talent!  you should make a little portfolio of your carvings and then next year you could have your neighbors order their Designer Pumpkins

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very nice carving! my daughter carved 3 of them this year with the patterns. Didn't turn out as nice as yours though.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
THANK YOU,..THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !he he he.....though im inclined to believe that this particular one came out sooooo well because the subject matter happens to be my fave !you guys tell me though i have several more to finish for my moms halloween party...almost done with the secondill post them as i finish...you guys can decide which is the best one(this one has to be one of the top 5 ive ever made though...lol, i have to be honest about that)

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is amazing!...You are truly talented as I said...I'd love to see more of your work!