• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

This one's for you PSP!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What's wrong with this picture?  Just thought I would give you something to make you squirm all day! 

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Is it OK to play if you don't have any plans to depose anyone?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Do the depositions have to fit specific criteria?

omeg

deposing players?   Where is thier proof reader? On vacation?                                                                         Pam

Mben

Staff member
You know what's funny is that I looked up the word deposing just in case it was a variation of the word deposit . I hate when something makes me second guess myself! We're not perfect, I know and typos happen. But that typo didn't have just a letter wrong, it had 2 whole letters missing.  
confuse.gif

Mben

Staff member
This is my horoscope for today, which was fitting for yesterday. <a> Cancer </a>(June 21 - July 22) You will make people squirm, today. Surprisingly, some of them will show remarkable talent at squirming. For those of you who may not know, PSP is our resident typo finder, editor in chief (Not a paid position Just kidding. There is no position like that here) and all around you spelled (or spelt) that wrong guy!