• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Three line vs more lines

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
I feel like three reel games rock ive meet playthrough twice playing gold rush and milk the cow.Whenever i try to play the bigger reel games i i have no luckmaybe its because i play tight games dont know .Listed games i like both of the santa gmes naughty or nice and rudolphs revenge goldbeard sea captian mystic dragon (sucked 4 me at win place should have tried something else) and now i like paydirt.If your like me and never have won or maybe you want to try something new try three reel maybe it will be a nice change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WTG and your comp points add up faster also. You're a sharp little kitty aren't ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

msfilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I totally agree with you I play the 3 lines infact I have won the jackpot a bunch on those 3 liners wtg on cashing out

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I am a fan of the 3 reel slots at the Rivals, cat. "
"
And the 2 games you mentioned are my favorites."
"
Gold Rush got me hooked on them and then found that Milk the Cash Cow does hit alot!"
"
Congrats on stepping out of the box!! lol

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Three liners totally suck for me. Love Eggstravaganza, but it don't like me LOL Played the other also, no bigs win, and hardly any wins at all......I hit better on the 20 liners.