• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Throughly Impressed

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
U2 in Tampa rocked the house tonight.  I go to quite a few concerts, and let me tell you, U2 just blew me away tonight, the sound was so ON! not to mention a really cool stage production. A top 5 all time show. DON'T MISS THEM IF THEY COME YOUR WAY!Here's what they played. BreatheGet on Your BootsMysterious WaysBeautiful DayI Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking ForStuck In A MomentNo Line on the HorizonMagnificent ElevationUntil The End of the WorldUnforgettable FireCity of Blinding LightsVertigoI'll Go Crazy - RemixSunday Bloody SundayMLKWalk OnOneWhere The Streets Have No NameUltravioletWith or Without YouMoment of Surrender-- Edited by belgamo on Saturday 10th of October 2009 02:18:43 AM

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Show Report
"
"
Hottest night of the tour here in Tampa but it got more than cool when Bono revealed we were about to hook up with 'our friend Guy Laliberte, orbiting the earth...on a mission to teach us about water.'
"
"
And suddenly, all the way from outer space, here was 'the first clown in space', with a serious and moving perspective on what he could see of our planet from the International Space Station.
"
"
'I see stars, I see darkness and emptiness.' he told Bono. 'But planet Earth looks so great, and also so fragile. We should not forget that we have a great privilege to live on planet Earth.'
"
"
It was a breathtaking moment and the Florida audience gave Guy an extraordinary welcome. Could only be followed by 'Elevation, 'Are you ready for lift-off Tampa?' Tampa was ready and the rest of the show passed in a dazzling blur as fine a show as we've had. 'That is an unbelievable noise you make.'
"
"
One little man who will never forget this night was Troy who took the stage for City of Blinding Lights, sharing the spotlight and taking Bono's shades back to his family.
"
"
"
"
"
"
Whn they say HOT , they mean it, we hit 94 and we left the show at 11PM it was still 90. They did even not let the crowd into thje stadium until 6PM. the reason being it was 114 onthe field were all the general admission people were. It was a HOT and HUMID night. On our way in we saw several people outside being treated for heat related problems. I think i sweated off a few pounds. LOL

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How awesome...what is 90? LOL Try hitting a high of 40 and a low of 29 with snow. Glad you had a good time.