1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

TIGERS, TIGERS AND TIGERS

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by krystalkitty, Mar 8, 2017.

1. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Don't play at Cleo's too much. But decided to use the free code for the $13. Didn't win, so on a whim I decided to deposit. And this is what I hit:) tigers.jpg
    PMM, daniela6968, Roger and 1 other person like this.
  2. krystalkitty

I have a ways before withdrawing; but does anyone know where the T&C's are? I know I saw that someone on here, couldn't withdraw because they didn't meet the T7C's and I do not want to do that. Haven't withdrew for 2 years and am sure they changed the terms. :thankyou:
    PMM and Mben like this.
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I have never cashed out from Cleos, but could have when my deposit or free bonus got through the 30 times playthrough and whatever my balance was at that moment was thrown into my cashout balance. Has to be at least $100 though. Other than that, that's all I know.

Awesome screenshot too, by the way! :bigclap:
    PMM likes this.
  4. krystalkitty

OK. TY. I will do some research. BTW: I decided to play some more on that slot...$275 later and no free spins; nor did I get any more tigers:( That is how bad Cleo's can be :biglol:
    PMM and Mben like this.
  5. Roger

Roger WELL KNOWN MEMBER

wow that's awesome krystalkitty
    PMM and Mben like this.
  6. jumboscampi

jumboscampi WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Congrats KK!!! Wowie!!
    PMM and Mben like this.
  7. mdexter

mdexter WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Way to go KK!!
    PMM and Mben like this.
  8. krystalkitty

:thankyou: everyone. Can't seem to hit a darn thing after that win! Still have some to play, so maybe a withdrawal in the near future:)
    PMM and Mben like this.
  9. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

KK, you are experiencing what I always experience at Cleo's. Really tight slots. Cleo's can be really tuff.

C'mon, I know you can do it, get a cash out!! I'm pulling for you.

Mben was right about it having to be at least $100, and the playthrough being 30x. That ends my knowledge if it too.

Nice screen shot by the way!! Keep them coming.
    Mben likes this.