• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Time for my Yearly Off Season Depression...Again!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
So, who else cheers for an NFL Team so miserable, that the No Football Blues set in,
even before the first Wild Card Game? :punt:

P.S. Anything short of a Super Bowl win, is a FAIL Mben! Best of luck to your Cardinals!

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was talking with Belgamo last night and he said ... "Now it's time for NFL withdrawals." lol

As far as the Cardinals are concerned, I'm hoping for nothing more than they win the Superbowl, but these playoffs are scary and even the big game too. The Cardinals have a great chance to go all the way. They are a solid team, but if they play these next games coming up the way they played against the Seaco ..., whoops, the Seahawks last Sunday, they can kiss the Superbowl goodbye. Kind of like the way I played against STR8LAGGER in Fantasy Football. I kissed my championship win goodbye with that loss. The Seahawks played like they needed to win, which they did need to win. We played like we were already in the playoffs so who needs this win. The Cardinals better be rested up and focused when their first playoff game kicks off.

I don't want to agree with this prediction. I want the Vikings to stop the Seahawks. But if we need a team to take the Panthers out before the NFC championship game, the Seahawks might be the one to do so. Redskins, Vikings and Packers ... no prob! ;) It's the Panthers and the Seahawks that worry me.

And then there is the Cardinals / Steelers matchup for the Superbowl ... again. Can I live through another Superbowl matchup identical to the one where the Cardinals lost? Heck yeah I can! Revenge baby!

playoffs.jpg

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cardinals / Steelers ???
ROFLMAO You've got to be kidding me right?? Thats fu^%in hilarious that shit isn't gonna happen the Cardinals may go all the Way but the Steelers no fuckin way!~

Don't count out the Packers yet either with Aaron Rodgers there they could just go off It's happened before! Lets not forget about Adrian Petersen either if they could get it together just a little and open up any room at all for him to run with it that could be all bad as well!

No way KC will take New England at least not in the playoffs and then there is Denver they do choke alot and I hate the really hate the Broncos but they have a bad ass defensive squad and watch Peyton Manning come out for his last hurrah he wants it bad so im gonna have to say Broncos/Panthers maybe Broncos/Cardinals...

Reactions: Mben

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So, who else cheers for an NFL Team so miserable, that the No Football Blues set in,
even before the first Wild Card Game? :punt:

P.S. Anything short of a Super Bowl win, is a FAIL Mben! Best of luck to your Cardinals!

I feel your pain there though Mikey7a being it as Im a Raiders fan and knowing they will never have a team until the Davis family either all die or sell the team will never have a Head Coach cause of the Davis's needing to have little person syndrome and having to not let the coaches of the team coach etc... So someday they might hopefully have a team in my Lifetime but so far not looking great!

Mben

Staff member
Cardinals / Steelers ???
ROFLMAO You've got to be kidding me right?? Thats fu^%in hilarious that shit isn't gonna happen the Cardinals may go all the Way but the Steelers no fuckin way!~

I didn't make the playoff chart. But if Cardinals / Steelers happens, it'll be interesting. And I remember something about the latest Madden game predicted it. ;)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I see you don't have the Vikings winning:) I haven't watched Football in year since the Vikings have sucked. Didn't miss a game this year! Am sure we will get stomped again on Sunday playing the Seahawks:(

Mben

Staff member
I see you don't have the Vikings winning:) I haven't watched Football in year since the Vikings have sucked. Didn't miss a game this year! Am sure we will get stomped again on Sunday playing the Seahawks:(
Nooooo! The Vikings WILL stomp the Seahawks! (Well, that's what I want to happen. :) )

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I feel your pain there though Mikey7a being it as Im a Raiders fan and knowing they will never have a team until the Davis family either all die or sell the team will never have a Head Coach cause of the Davis's needing to have little person syndrome and having to not let the coaches of the team coach etc... So someday they might hopefully have a team in my Lifetime but so far not looking great!

All I know is that when The Raiders were good, so were my Dolphins. i HATE our owner Ross. I swear, he is a N.Y. traitor, sent here to ruin Miami. LMAO Before anyone says, but he needs Miami to win to make money? NAH, he can write them off as a Tax Break....Butthead!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
No one better sleep on KC's Defense. Those guys are good. I'll stick with my original Prediction though.
Denver vs Arizona Den 27 to AZ 34. Cardinals Super Bowl 50 Champs.