• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

To Stop Spin or Not to Stop spin that is the Question?

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
To Stop Spin or Not to Stop spin that is the Question?Maybe it is just me but have always wanted to know if some of you <cough> good players use the stop function of the spin when for example the first 2 wheels have scatters on them? as for me, prob because of my age and slow reflex action for the life of me can't hit the 3rd. LOL

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Totally varies for me! I have hit big by stopping and then again haven't...Total luck! I believe it will hit what it hit's!!

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sometimes I feel like I got it down, but then I will let it do it's own thing too. When it's good, it's all good.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Correct me if I am wrong and I know you all will..............but isn't the stop spin function used to stop the animation only? I read that somewhere."
"
So whatever it lands on if you don't stop spin is what it will land on if you do stop spin.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I never stop it, I believe its predetermined what you are going to hit anyway, and this way my money last a few minutes longer.

msfilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It seems I get more bonus rounds when I stop the spins myself but during the free spins I don't tough it let lady luck take control then lol

davidkohcg

THEME PARK PLAYER
Mben, you are right. The stop spin function is used to stop the animation only. This have been comfirm by dogboy (the RTG Software designer) at CM site. Even th free spin is also predetermined.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
davidkohcg wrote: Mben, you are right. The stop spin function is used to stop the animation only. This have been comfirm by dogboy (the RTG Software designer) at CM site. Even th free spin is also predetermined. Thank you for confirming that Davidkohcg. I thought so.I would rather not stop the spin either because the money seems to go quick enough, no need to speed it up! lol