• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Too Much coffee: LOL

omeg

You had too darn much coffee if the following occurs:You do twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in. You can't remember your second cup. You have a picture of your coffeemug on your coffee mug. Starbucks has a mortgage on your house. Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil. You don't sweat -- you percolate. You grind coffee beans in your mouthYou sleep with your eyes openYour eyes stay open when you sneezeYou lick your coffeepot clean.The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.* You can type sixty words a minute with your feet.* You can jump-start your car without cables.* Your only source of nutrition comes from Sweet & Low. * You've worn out the handle on your favorite coffee mug.* You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.* You've worn the finish off your coffee table.* The Taster's Choice couple wants to adopt you.* You're so wired you pick up FM radio.* Your life's goal is to amount to a hill of beans. * Instant coffee takes too long.* You want to be cremated just so you can spend eternity in a coffee can.* You name your cats Cream and Sugar. * Your lips are permanently stuck in the sipping position.* Your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup.Gosh, some of these ring true for me...But I'm not about to say which ones. hahahahahEnjoy the laugh                                                                                                      Pam -- Edited by PMM2008 on Sunday 26th of September 2010 04:17:53 PM-- Edited by PMM2008 on Sunday 26th of September 2010 04:18:35 PM

Last edited by a moderator: