1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed TREASURE MILE "BLAST THROUGH THE PAST" SLOT TOURNAMENT - FREE ENTRY IN CELEBRATION OF OUR 10 YEARS!

Discussion in '10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY INFORMATION AND EVENTS' started by Mben, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

10 Year Anniversary Post Header.jpg

[​IMG]

TREASURE MILE SLOT TOURNAMENT!

TREASURE MILE HAS HAS OFFERED OUR MEMBERS FREE ENTRY INTO THEIR BUY-IN "BLAST THROUGH THE PAST" SLOT TOURNAMENT IN CELEBRATION OF OUR ANNIVERSARY!

GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL: $250

TOURNAMENT NAME: BLAST THROUGH THE PAST

START DATE: JUNE 15TH, 2015
    END DATE - JUNE 15TH, 2015

DURATION: 1 HOUR

WE HAVE 100 CODES AVAILABLE TO HAND OUT TO OUR MEMBERS. ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE!

WHAT'S THE CODE?

YOU HAVE TO PERSONAL MESSAGE (START A CONVERSATION) ME OR SOOKIE AND ASK FOR IT.

WE ARE NOT POSTING THE CODE IN THE THREAD FOR OTHERS TO PLACE ON OTHER FORUMS.

CLICK EITHER OF THE LINKS BELOW TO INSTANTLY START A CONVERSATION WITH US.

MESSAGE MBEN

MESSAGE SOOKIE

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT TREASURE MILE, SIMPLY CLICK THE BANNER ABOVE TO CREATE ONE!
    Sookie likes this.

2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

If you are not able to claim free bonuses at TM, you will not be able to claim the tournament code.

I cannot enter into it because I have to make another deposit before claiming another freebie.
    Sookie likes this.