• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Tropica 2 New Years Chips

luckydan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Happy New Years everybody hope 2010 is even better  Tropica 2 New Years Chips  had 1 for $10 and 1 for $20 go get it!

Last edited by a moderator:

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just went back there again and found a 10 and a 20 nd for me..wow...they owe me money so they must be giving me freebies..i am having a hard time getting my winnings from them...i sent in all docs but they seem to want a cc picture of a visa pre paid card that i don't have anymore...hummmm...

kelwil

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I GOT 2 twenty chips and a 10. Yipee I got to play for a while. They have been very generous."
Kelwil

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
me to and still can't win anything...still trying to get my withdraw from them since before christmas...don't know whats up...

CAPTMARVEL

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the withdrawel."
Maybe staff here can look into it for you?"
I would suggest to PM Belgamo, for starters."
Good luck.

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks for the heads up...i requested check untill i seen usemywallet now they said i had to depo from my usemywallet before they cand revese it to it and i dont have any money in it to depo...kind of sucks but i am waiting to see if they pay me by check...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson