1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Wacken festival

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by belgamo, Jan 11, 2010.

1. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

Wonder if anyone here has ever been to the Wacken festival, wondering how it is?
  2. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

What is it? [​IMG] never heard of it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. ishin

ishin Banned

would love to attend one, but i'm here in US..."
    "
    this year...iron maiden, one of my favorite bands growing up, will be performing
  4. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Should have guessed that it had to do with a rock concert or something to that affect!! LOLĀ 
  5. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Biggest Heavy Metal Open Air in the world! In Germany!!! Went years ago when I was stationed in Frankfurt!! Ted Nuggent, Molly Hatchet and can't remember the others...To much grass going around LOL....Hey, this was in 1981!!
  6. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

LOL looks like like my plan is out, I really want to go bad and with maiden playing its a no brainer for me.
    "
    "
    PS- I'm drug free but I still love that old school Heavy Metal, where you can understand the singer!
  7. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

[​IMG]i have never been to ny concert but would love to go one day at least youve been kk i hope you enjoyed
  8. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

OMG Cat, Never??? I've been to so many, I'm sure my hearing loss is "
    totally due to concerts! LOL "
    "
    Never been to the Wacken Festival. I'm many years drug free now Bel,"
    but I bet you will haave just as much fun as the old days, AND even remember "
    most of it as a bonus!
  9. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

Bel,,,, you crack me up.........lmao
  10. vinbytes

vinbytes Banned

It is a nice festival. I am wondering also how to go there. I am out of the country.