1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

We Have A Triple Crown Winner!!!!!!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by irishgilly, Jun 6, 2015.

1. irishgilly

irishgilly WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I am soooooooooooo psyched! Lucky, lucky Sookie, & Mben are somewhere in that crowd, present and accounted for, watching history being made!!! Whooooo-Hooooooo!!!! We want to hear ALL about it, Sookie & Mben!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sookie likes this.
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Me and my neighbor (who I went to the track with) kept grabbing each other ans saying "we are watching history being made!" It was very exciting and I could not have picked a better day to have been my first time at the track - I mean, I will always remember that the very first time I ever went to the track is the day I watched American Pharoah win the Triple Crown! (I actually got quite emotional watching)
    irishgilly likes this.
  3. jewelnurse

jewelnurse WELL KNOWN MEMBER

So happy for you to see.
    irishgilly and Sookie like this.
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Thank you! I'm so glad I got to go :D
    irishgilly likes this.
  5. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Is it a little creepy thinking how American Pharoah is going to make the REAL money for the owners?

:surprise:
    Sookie likes this.
  6. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:shwing:I don't know what you are talking about :confuse:
  7. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I'm thinking that you know EXACTLY what is about to happen! :roll:
    Sookie likes this.
  8. irishgilly

Oh! I can only imagine!! I was so thinking about you and a friend being in that crowd! I looked for the two of you in every shot, lol! What a great time to decide to go to the races!! Very, very, very cool!!! I mean truly sick!!!!
    Sookie likes this.
  9. irishgilly

Why is it creepy to know that this horse will now be used to make millions in stud fees? I don't understand either.
    Sookie likes this.
  10. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

irishgilly, Sookie and I didn't go to New York and watch the race.

She went to her local horse race track and watched it simulcast and I went to a friend's house and did the same.

Sorry if there was anything posted that made you believe we were watching the race live.

I watched all three of this year's Triple Crown races (I know they are individual races) on TV. And every year prior.

Maybe someday I will actually go to one of the big races. That's a big MAYBE. lol

Anyway ..... it was a good race. I wish I had the #6 on my ticket though.