• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Wedding Picture

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
June 2nd will be our 44th  Wedding Anniversary . We were married on June 2, 1969 , 6 and a half years after we met in high school.  The years have been very good to us. We have 3 great children and 7 wonderful grandchildren.   The only time we are apart is when I go to my daughters in Maryland, if he can't make it. He is semi retired now, so he will have time to make the trip with me more often.  We do just about everything together, yes even gamble. Just thought I would share my happy memories with you all.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Anniversary-Glitters-9.gif
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, NIKKIDOG! It sounds like quite a love story ... stories you don't hear about much anymore.  May you have many, many more anniversaries where even your great grandchildren can celebrate with you both! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NIKKIDOG!!!Oh, your story is lovely, and that picture is worth a thousand words.God Bless you both, and may you enjoy many many more years together. :roll: Thanks so much for sharing your story.