• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 17 Matchups - 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 17 Matchups - CHAMPIONSHIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU!  I'll be cheerleading for both teams and brought along some professionals to help me! lol That should get your blood pumping! 
cheer.gif
cheer.gif

images

images

cheer.gif
cheer.gif
cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

cheer.gif

zbln

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you i need all the luck i can get!! Oh yea nice pic's to get me motivated! Its been a fun year once again.I never thought i would make it this far.the extra money made it a lot more competitive this year for sure.Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for great year! Everyone have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! HUG YOUR KID'S(even though they make you old very quick. lol )

Mben

Staff member
zbln wrote: Mben is that you in them pic's??
Why, yes it is me, zbln! I started of with the Redskins (far left) and then went to cheer for the Raiders (center). And now I am with my beloved Cardinals (second from the right)!Thanks for noticing! :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
It's game day!!!!!!! Can't you just feel the excitement in the air? This is it ... the last game for our fantasy football league. Whoever wins today is named the league's Champion! :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Mben

Staff member
RE: R - 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Week 17 Finals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tunic11