1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 17 Matchups - 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by Mben, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Week 17 Matchups - CHAMPIONSHIP [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. Mben

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU!  I'll be cheerleading for both teams and brought along some professionals to help me! lol That should get your blood pumping!  [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]   [​IMG]
  3. zbln

zbln WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thank you i need all the luck i can get!! Oh yea nice pic's to get me motivated! Its been a fun year once again.I never thought i would make it this far.the extra money made it a lot more competitive this year for sure.Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for great year! Everyone have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! HUG YOUR KID'S(even though they make you old very quick. lol )
  4. zbln

zbln WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben is that you in them pic's??
  5. Mben

Why, yes it is me, zbln! I started of with the Redskins (far left) and then went to cheer for the Raiders (center). And now I am with my beloved Cardinals (second from the right)!Thanks for noticing! :thumb:
  6. Mben

It's game day!!!!!!! Can't you just feel the excitement in the air? This is it ... the last game for our fantasy football league. Whoever wins today is named the league's Champion! :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Way cool, and very exciting for sure.:roll::roll::maddance::maddance:
  8. Mben

RE: R - 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Week 17 Finals [​IMG]