• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 3 Matchups - 2012

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 3 Matchups - 2012
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
If I win one game this season, this is the one I want to just to knock Belgamo off his winning streak! :lol:

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote: If I win one game this season, this is the one I want to just to knock Belgamo off his winning streak! :lol:
Well, well well ............ this week's fantasy football game is not over until tonight's NFL game is played BUT I had to start rubbing this in already!!!!! Who kicked Belgamo off his undefeated winning streak? Yep, uh huh, that's right! MBEN DID!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shwing:  :shwing:  :shwing:  

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I want to publicly congratulate you MBEN, for taking down Belgamo because i was tied with him after 2 weeks but i had a huge piss the bed moment this weekend because almost all my players sucked for some reason,  so once again thanks for taking out the Belgamo machine  :roll:

Mben

Staff member
peteyweestro wrote: I want to publicly congratulate you MBEN, for taking down Belgamo because i was tied with him after 2 weeks but i had a huge piss the bed moment this weekend because almost all my players sucked for some reason,  so once again thanks for taking out the Belgamo machine  :roll:
a huge piss the bed moment :laughhard: No kidding! You had a very bad week petey! Thanks for the congrats ...  And you are vey welcome!

Mben

Staff member
yvonne69 wrote: congrats mben on your win against belgamo :yourock: :goodluck:  next week:lol:
Girl ...YOU had an AWESOME week! I can't remember seeing a score that high ever! Your guys MUST have eaten their Wheaties! Congrats to you too! I'll be hiding the box of Wheaties from your players next week! :lol: :goodluck: to you also! 

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dang, I got SMASHED this week! ZBLN sure has some strong players. Congrats MBEN for winning against Belgamo! Good luck all this week!

Mben

Staff member
belgamo wrote: Now you irked me, watch out this week as I destroy my next oppenent!
:lol: Sooooo sorry PSP! Belgamo is irked ! Watch out!Thanks queenmap! 

Mben

Staff member
Week 3 Finals - 2012

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Yeah when my starting QB scores all of 1.21 points and my main RB is out hurt not many victories are coming in that situation, hopefully Rivers scores some points for me this week and Forte comes back to crush the Cowgirls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishiarob78