1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 5 Matchups - 2011

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by Mben, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Week 5 Matchups [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. Mben

It's me and you this week, dji! And I plan on staying #1 in my division! :tongue:
  3. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

OK, so I'm going into the final game of the day down by 0.1 points, but I still have 2 wide receivers in the last game - is it still possible for me to lose or will these guys tank for me? 
  4. Mben

It looks like one of your WR will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. Hahaha ... so I want to sound like I know what the heck I am talking about. If I am wrong, you crazy football fanatics, just tell me! lol
  5. Mben

It looks like your WR's will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. BUT if the Lion's keep your WR's from carrying one ball for one yard the whole game, then you're screwed (to just tie your FF points)!I think you hot this weeks game.
  6. Mben

It looks like your WR's will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. BUT if the Lion's keep your WR's from carrying one ball for one yard the whole game, then you're screwed (to just tie your FF points)!I think you got this weeks game.
  7. zbln

zbln WELL KNOWN MEMBER

You got this one PSP!
  8. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

You had much more faith than I did, but it looks like I am good!
  9. Mben

Week 5 Finals [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014