• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 7 Matchups - 2012

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 7 Matchups - 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know you just loved that game we played last week MBen :) You benched all your good players roflmao I was worried for a sec there too then I remembered oh ya its okay Im playing against a girl!!!!!LOLOL J/K kinda but not really hehehe

Mben

Staff member
STR8LAGGER wrote: I know you just loved that game we played last week MBen :) You benched all your good players roflmao I was worried for a sec there too then I remembered oh ya its okay Im playing against a girl!!!!!LOLOL J/K kinda but not really hehehe
You've never pissed me off more than right now STR8LAGGER! oh ya its okay Im playing against a girl!!!!!  I'll use that as my basis for thinking I'm gonna win this week because I'm playing queenmap! Will I win cuz I'm gonna be playing against a girl?!?!?!? Huh? Huh? Is that theory correct?!?!?! FFS!We'll play again buddy (and I am using that term loosely!) And when we do .... WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!                                                                       
jerry1.gif
HAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!! 
ggklggso.gif
You played a good game last week.
pumpkin1.gif
  Good that the team you played didn't even show up for the game. lol I screwed up. 
bfart.gif

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
MBEN...keep your good players benched again. Yeah...I could use another win! But, we shall see huh? Crossing my fingers here that my players do something.

Mben

Staff member
STR8LAGGER wrote: roflmao...
Were you ... what's that phrase ... taken aback when you read my reply, STR8LAGGER?
omgsign.gif
  ......... Until you reached the bottom of the post. 
pmqgpgfh.gif
:lol:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:roll::pants:Well, well Michelle...looks as though my Fantasy team and my Vikings did it today! Twice in one day for a smack down! WOOT!!!!! It's technically not official but might as well be since I still have a player to play tomorrow nights game and I am already ahead in points.

Mben

Staff member
queenmap wrote: :roll::pants:Well, well Michelle...looks as though my Fantasy team and my Vikings did it today! Twice in one day for a smack down! WOOT!!!!! It's technically not official but might as well be since I still have a player to play tomorrow nights game and I am already ahead in points.
Yeah, yeah, yeah queenmap! Right back atcha! 
fhlclqci.gif
:lol: JKJKJKJKI beat you to it on the FF site <em style="color:#666666;font-family:arial, clean, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:14px;font-style:normal;">Michele  says:  Well let's see now... Queen's Fantasy Fairies WIN - Mben LOSS ... MN Vikings WIN - AZ Cardinals LOSS ..... Ummm Pam, you double whammied me this weekend! Grats to you! :) 16 hours ago  Next game, I am gonna just sit on the sideline and watch you all play! lol 
iopkhnlg.gif

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
This week again made me sick, going into last nights game me and PSP are like 1 point differant he has 4 players going vs my 2 and my 2 outplayed his except he did have the bears d and that ultimatly killed me.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
peteyweestro wrote: This week again made me sick, going into last nights game me and PSP are like 1 point differant he has 4 players going vs my 2 and my 2 outplayed his except he did have the bears d and that ultimatly killed me.
 I was kind of covered either way. If Stafford and the Lions went off, I'd get a bunch of points from them - if not, I'd get a bunch of D points from da Bears  :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
Week 7 Finals - 2012

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimmybl