• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Weekend Garage Sale at my daughters

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well we had a busy weekend. My daughter and my son had a garage sale at her house, so my husband and I were there to help.. My grand daughter had a lemonade stand set up and I made her fried  dough to sell.  She made out real good, almost 35.00 between the lemonade and fried dough.  I even managed to make a few :dollarsign:  Even the new puppy had a good time, and a lot of attention from the people who came.  It  was a fun time with my daughter her husband, my son and his girlfriend, my grand kids and of course my husband. 

omeg

Oh that sounds like a really fun time.I love having a garage sale, and also, going to them.How cute that your Grand-daughter had a lemonade stand, and made out quite well. heheOMG, the new puppy is adorable. :roll: Thanks for sharing this. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikki, I thought the days of lemonade stands were long gone but I'm glad to see they're not. I can't remember the last time I have seen one so thanks for sharing! I wish I could get a cup of lemonade and a fry bread right now! lol

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i love going to garage sales they are so much fun. my girlfriend just had the shortest garage sale i have ever heard of. she advertised it for the whole weekend. she had alot of stuff, took us two days to set it up. the first two customers that showed up bought everything she had. her garage sale lasted about 10 minutes lol. she was happy cause she got a good chunk of change and the customers were happy with what they bought.