• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Welcome our newest Moderator........AndyvdZwet

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
welcome-2.jpg
Please give a warm welome to AndyvdZwet as our newest Forum Moderator!Andy comes to us with moderator experience from the biggest community-profile site in the Netherlands!

Last edited by a moderator:

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy die Andy ,PROFICIAT met de promotie !!!!!!!!Ik hoop dat je veel voor ons kunt betekenen , net zoveel als onze Amerikaanse FRIENDS . Nou ik je toch aan het reply-en ben ff een vraag : hoe zet ik in gods naam sreenshots op het forum ???? Hen het tot nu toe alleen maar gedaan via andere moderators die mij hieri perfect hebben geholpen !!!!

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, thank you Michele, Mara and Stef.To clarify the piece Stef wrote, here comes a short translation:He wishes me good luck on the forum, and hopes I can mean as much to you as all the other mods did in the past. Last but not least he asks me how to place a screenshot here on the forum, he always did this through the other mods who perfectly assisted him in that. I will send him a PM with a dutch manual to do so.Thanks everybody, and I hope i can assist you in as much things as I can do!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I'll Chime in and say WELCOME publicly even though I did do it on IM. Now grab a keyboard and HOLD ON !!!!