• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Went home for a wedding

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
We just returned home from my brother's wedding in Miami. Of all my sibling's partner's families,
the new ones, The Pena's, are the most genuine, loving, and wonderful people! The trip was long,
but well worth the trip. Below, is my wife Cheryl and I, at the Reception. A fantastic time was had
by all, and I even forgot my health issues for the night, and boogied (as much as an old fart can) late
into the wee hours. Just thought I'd share with you guys, my online Family!
10859896_10152915765704621_34676286_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That's a fantastic picture, thanks for sharing, so nice to put a face with the name. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, everyone needs a little fun!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
What a nice photo! In all the years I have been a member here, first time I think he shared a photo! He has prolly been a member longer than me! Sure is nice to see a pic to go with a name:)

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What a great looking couple, mikey! I'm so happy you shared with us because as the others said, it's nice putting a face with the name. :D

I'm glad you were able to celebrate with your family and dance the night away too. I know you've been through some stuff this last year. You and your wife.

Thanks for sharing!