• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What A Baby Doll!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is the only time in a girls life when a double chin is adorable! lol

download.spark

Last edited:

omeg

She is truely adorable Mben.Both of your Grand babies are just as cute as can be. :roll: Keep those pics coming.

Mben

Staff member
New baby pic!
download.spark
-- Edited by Mben on Monday 3rd of September 2012 01:54:02 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
Mben the older she gets the more beautiful she gets and I would love to kiss her big cheeks I do have to say she is going to be a nockout you will have to bet the boys away

omeg

Just look at that little girl........Simply beautiful. :roll:Keep those pics coming.                                                                                     Pam

Mben

Staff member
Thanks you two! :smile:I'm waiting for her to show up this morning so I can babysit today. I'm glad she isn't walking yet but she is terribly spoiled and really, really likes to be held all the time. Which is harder? Chasing around a walking toddler or holding a baby all day long? lol .......... Spend a day with Nana Chele and see if I don't break her of her I wanna be held! habit. lol

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She is just so beautiful. Have fun baby sitting. I bet if she wants to be held all day, you will do it, lol.  I had  all four of my daughter kids thi summer on Monday and Wed. Now that othe older ones are back in school ,I just have Ryan, the 2 1/2  year old. It is so qiute around here without all of them. I really miss them.

Mben

Staff member
nikkidog wrote: She is just so beautiful. Have fun baby sitting. I bet if she wants to be held all day, you will do it, lol.  I had  all four of my daughter kids thi summer on Monday and Wed. Now that othe older ones are back in school ,I just have Ryan, the 2 1/2  year old. It is so qiute around here without all of them. I really miss them.
Tuesday wasn't so bad. At 5 months old, she slept a lot that day.I had her yesterday too and boy was she wide awake the entire day. And yes, she was held pretty much the whole day, Nikki. lol A quiet house with a 2 and a 1/2 year old running around? I can't imagine that. lol (but I know what you're saying 
wink.gif
)-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 6th of September 2012 12:36:45 PM

Last edited by a moderator: