1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What A Baby Doll!

Discussion in 'PHOTOS AND STORIES' started by Mben, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

This is the only time in a girls life when a double chin is adorable! lol

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

She is truely adorable Mben.Both of your Grand babies are just as cute as can be. :roll: Keep those pics coming.
  3. crazyashell

crazyashell CRAZY ROLLER

she is so beautiful Michele
  4. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

She is so beautiful. Just wants to make me give her a big kiss on those addorable cheeks.
  5. Mben

New baby pic! [​IMG]-- Edited by Mben on Monday 3rd of September 2012 01:54:02 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  6. crazyashell

crazyashell CRAZY ROLLER

Mben the older she gets the more beautiful she gets and I would love to kiss her big cheeks I do have to say she is going to be a nockout you will have to bet the boys away
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Just look at that little girl........Simply beautiful. :roll:Keep those pics coming.                                                                                     Pam
  8. Mben

Thanks you two! :smile:I'm waiting for her to show up this morning so I can babysit today. I'm glad she isn't walking yet but she is terribly spoiled and really, really likes to be held all the time. Which is harder? Chasing around a walking toddler or holding a baby all day long? lol .......... Spend a day with Nana Chele and see if I don't break her of her I wanna be held! habit. lol
  9. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

She is just so beautiful. Have fun baby sitting. I bet if she wants to be held all day, you will do it, lol.  I had  all four of my daughter kids thi summer on Monday and Wed. Now that othe older ones are back in school ,I just have Ryan, the 2 1/2  year old. It is so qiute around here without all of them. I really miss them.
  10. Mben

Tuesday wasn't so bad. At 5 months old, she slept a lot that day.I had her yesterday too and boy was she wide awake the entire day. And yes, she was held pretty much the whole day, Nikki. lol A quiet house with a 2 and a 1/2 year old running around? I can't imagine that. lol (but I know what you're saying [​IMG])-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 6th of September 2012 12:36:45 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014