• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS? CURIOUS!

K

krystalkitty

> Subject: FW: ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN> Im  against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.>> Instead, Im in favor of giving  the $85  Billion to America in>> a We Deserve It  Dividend .>>To make  the math simple, lets assume there are 200,000,000>> bonafide U.S. Citizens  18+  adults .>> Our population is abo ut 301,000,000 +/-  counting every man, woman>> and child. So 200,000,000  might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..>>>> So divide 200 million adults 18+  into $85 billon  that equals $425,000.00.>>>> My plan is  to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a>> We Deserve It Dividend .>>>> Of course, it would NOT be tax  free.>> So lets assume a tax rate of 30%.>>>> Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in  taxes.>> That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle  Sam.>>>> But it  means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.>> A  husband and wife  get  $595,000.00.>>>> What  would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your  family?>> Pay off your mortgage housing crisis  solved.>> Repay college loans what a great boost  to new grads>> Put away money for college itll be  there>> Save in a bank create money to loan to  entrepreneurs.>> Buy a new car create  jobs>> Invest in the market capital drives  growth>> Pay for your parents medical insurance  health care improves>> Enable Deadbeat Dads to  come clean or else>>>> Remember this is for every adult U S Citize n 18 +    including the folks>> who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other  company>> that is cutting back. And of course, for  those serving in our Armed Forces.>>>> If were  going to re-distribute wealth lets really do it...instead of trickling  out>> a puny $1,000.00 ( vote buy ) economic incentive that  is being proposed by one of our candidates for President.>>>> If were going to do an $85 billion bailout, lets  bail out every adult U S Citizen 18+!>>>> As for AIG liquidate it.>> Sell off its  parts.>> Let American General go back to being American  General.>> Sell off the real estate.>> Let the  private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.>>>> Heres my  rationale. We deserve it and  AIG doesnt.>>>> Sure  its a crazy idea that can never work.>>>> But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block  Party !>>>> How do you  spell Economic Boom?>>>> I trust  my fellow adul t Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion>> We  Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington  DC .>>>> And remember, This  plan only < I>really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned>> instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.>>>> Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my  chest.>>>> Kindest personal  regards,>>>> PS: Feel free to pass this along to your pals as its either  good for a laugh>> or a tear ,  or a very sobering thought on how to best use $85  Billion!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Considering that AIG is the parent company to VALIC, the company that holds my 401K, I am a little concerned about the whole mess!"
"
VALIC sent their reps to my place of employment and held a meeting telling us all that our retirement is safe but they still have me a little scared. "
IF I AGREED to the bail out, it would be out of selfishness on my part. "
"
I DON T agree with hard working taxpayers having to put their taxes or wherever the money is coming from to bail out a company that didn't have the sense to run a business properly."
"
I say divide the $85,000,000,000.00 to all of us. It certainly would come out more, for me, than my retirement is worth at the moment! LOL