• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What my husband did last weekend

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Last weekend my husband , my son and myself were out going to garage sales. Him and my son are always looking for tools and machinery. So I go along and sometimes a find a few good things.  We were at this one place and I was looking around and did not notice my ring fell off until the next day when  I got out of the shower. So I said to my husband my ring fell off and it must be here in the house somewhere, so keep an eye out for it.  I have to mention the the ring was not a good one, just one I bought to  ware until I got my engagement and wedding  band  re sized and replace a missing stone. My husband then said was it a thin ban with little diamonds on it. I said yes. He then says that he found it on the table at the garage sale we were at and  asked the lady who was having the garage sale if it was hers, so she took it.  Well I thought I would have some fun with him and said how could you do that. It was my good wedding band. You should have seen the look on his face. I thought he was going to cry mainly because he knew he would have to pay big time.  I played it up big until he said that he was going to go back there and get it back., then I had to tell him the truth.  Poor guy I felt sorry for him .  Well anyway here is a picture of what he thought he gave away.  Thank goodness my good rings are to small for me or it could have very well been that wedding band he gave away.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh my gosh, nikki! You are soooo mean! Almost making a grown man cry! HAHAHAHA Just kidding!!!! "
After seeing what he thought he gave away, I WOULD be in tears if that were me. lol"
Funny story! Thanks for sharing!