• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What would you do .... ?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Current QB has a projection of -4.1 pts this week. :surprise:  Backup QB has a projection of + 15.6 pts this week. :fart:What would you do? Switch them? :question: I'm thinking I'd shoot the hostage ! ((Speed) LOL Seriously, I know none of you will answer this for me, just thought I'd ask though. :nono:This is the first time I have had a QB with a negative projection. :angry:And I thought Newton was good! Is Cutler my better choice? :weird:What to do ... what to do?  :shoes:Thanks for not helping! :pants:And BREAK! Game on!:metal:-- Edited by Mben on Saturday 7th of September 2013 01:59:23 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think its just a bad match-up that Carolina has this week."
They are playing one of the teams that are favored to win the Superbowl this year and Chicago is playing a Cincy team with not that great of a defense. Thats why the projections are the way they are.

Mben

Staff member
Newton squeaked out some points for me after all! :fart:Didn't matter who I started with though .... I got totally demolished in both leagues this week! :surprise:

Mben

Staff member
Yeah, you're really trying to help huh, catlicker? :lol: We are in this for money and no one is gonna help! :homer: But thanks for trying to steer me to the other direction. I'll keep Newton! :tongue:Chad Henne QB Mon, Sep 9 at 1:46pmAfter suffering a hand injury in the Week 1 loss, Jaguars QB Blaine Gabbert will miss Week 2 against the Raiders this Sunday.Analysis: Jacksonville's offense didn't register a single point in the opening loss to the Chiefs. It's pretty unlikely Gabbert was started outside of the deepest QB leagues, so this news shouldn't affect your fantasy squad too much. Chad Henne gets the start against the Raiders, but it'd be awfully optimistic to expect a huge outing from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
If you need a QB in the Pro League, I just happen to have Luck as a backup that I would be willing to trade, but it might be expensive :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote: If you need a QB in the Pro League, I just happen to have Luck as a backup that I would be willing to trade, but it might be expensive :thumb:
What's it gonna cost me? Or who, I should say. Actually, I'm ok regarding QB's in the Pros league. It's the Rookies league that is worrying me. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kay8282