1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

what's up with making your 100th post?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Seriously, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Seriously

Seriously WELL KNOWN MEMBER

thought i saw something about making 100 posts a while ago ....  and it's been so, SO SLOW lately  [​IMG]so here it is ~  my 100th post!!  .... now what?  seriously
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

You MUST be joking - seriously!Oh wait... I meant that you must be joking, seriously!No - that's not it either!Seriously, you MUST be joking!Oh, crap! [​IMG]
  3. PSP

(and, for the record - that was Post #99)
  4. PSP

To SERIOUSLY answer your question...   [​IMG]It used to be that there was a VIP forum that required 100 posts to request access. I wasn't a member then, but I'm sure that they would have granted both of us access without the 100 posts just because we are so cool!Seriously!  [​IMG]
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Seriously PSP, you make me laugh. And so do you, Seriously. "
    "
    So honestly, PSP is correct. Your 100th post would have in the past given you VIP status and you would have access to the VIP Room. Because Belgamo felt the need to revamp the VIP Club, he closed the room down and was suppose to reopen it. That has not happened yet, obviously. "
    "
    I will tell you that the VIP Club will probably come back after the 1st of the year. "
    "
    Stay Tuned!
  6. PSP

Seriously?[​IMG] 
  7. Seriously

Seriously WELL KNOWN MEMBER

well here it is .....    my 100th post.                                                 TA DAaa!!  [​IMG]...... what....?  no champagne? no marching band?   Ok fine- thanks for the info Mben :)(and i might have hit 100 sooner if i had been following PSP's posts earlier !!seriously, PSP,  YOU crack me up!!)seriously