• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

what's up with making your 100th post?

Seriously

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thought i saw something about making 100 posts a while ago ....  and it's been so, SO SLOW lately 
yawn.gif
so here it is ~  my 100th post!!  .... now what?  seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
You MUST be joking - seriously!Oh wait... I meant that you must be joking, seriously!No - that's not it either!Seriously, you MUST be joking!Oh, crap!

PSP

To SERIOUSLY answer your question...   It used to be that there was a VIP forum that required 100 posts to request access. I wasn't a member then, but I'm sure that they would have granted both of us access without the 100 posts just because we are so cool!Seriously! 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Seriously PSP, you make me laugh. And so do you, Seriously. "
"
So honestly, PSP is correct. Your 100th post would have in the past given you VIP status and you would have access to the VIP Room. Because Belgamo felt the need to revamp the VIP Club, he closed the room down and was suppose to reopen it. That has not happened yet, obviously. "
"
I will tell you that the VIP Club will probably come back after the 1st of the year. "
"
Stay Tuned!

PSP

Mben wrote: Seriously PSP, you make me laugh. And so do you, Seriously. So honestly, PSP is correct. Your 100th post would have in the past given you VIP status and you would have access to the VIP Room. Because Belgamo felt the need to revamp the VIP Club, he closed the room down and was suppose to reopen it. That has not happened yet, obviously. I will tell you that the VIP Club will probably come back after the 1st of the year. Stay Tuned!
Seriously? 

Seriously

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well here it is .....    my 100th post.                                                 TA DAaa!!  ...... what....?  no champagne? no marching band?   Ok fine- thanks for the info Mben :)(and i might have hit 100 sooner if i had been following PSP's posts earlier !!seriously, PSP,  YOU crack me up!!)seriously