1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where do they go???

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by omeg, Sep 20, 2010.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Hi friends:Can some one tell me whats going on? Am I the only one who is going thru this? Here's my delemia:I did some laundry today. Two socks entered the washer. Two socks entered the dryer. Only one sock comes out. [​IMG]WHERE DO THEY GO? [​IMG]I search the washer again, the floor, the lint trap, the vent, everywhere, and no mate to these socks.  What gives? Anyone associated with a washing machine and dryer knows the truth.  Socks do disappear. What household doesnt have a drawer, pile, or basket of mismatched socks hanging around. Millions - no, billions - of socks drift aimlessly without mates. Where do they go??? DRYERS EAT SOCKS!!!!        I think I have some type of little gremlin that lives in my dryer. I can't see him, but as soon as I turn my dryer on, he appears out of nowhere and starts gobbling up my socks,  one sock at a time. Who else has a sock gremlin in their dryer?                                                                                      Pam                                
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

4-sure....Has happened to me for years. Especially Cobain, my grandson's socks......After all these years, still don't have a clue [​IMG]
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Oh, the little socks are the worst.  They just disappear into thin air. Those little socks, being so small and helpless, dont have a chance agaisnst the Dryer Gremlin. [​IMG]                                                                         Pam
  4. MommyMachine

MommyMachine A Mommy Machine

Who knows?"
    "
    I gave in the the dryer gremlin a long time ago, he can have those freakin socks!