• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where were the parents?

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
OMG I cannot believe what I just saw on youtube, it is a very disturbing video of 7yr old girls dancing like grown women, wearing what looks to me like Lingerie.Where were the parents when the rehearsal for this routine was going on, and who OK'd this? Its one thing to put your child on a stage and have them dance to Beyonce, Its another when you have them wear next to nothing, and shakin parts of their body that even grown women wouldn't.Of course this is just my opinion and some might think that this is not inappropriate at all, and it was all in good fun, but to me it is quite sad, and disgusting. [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrKukbZjX8A][/video]

LhasaLover

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It's appropriate in their own bedroom at home, when they're play acting, but to put them on stage?  Or worse yet, on YOUTUBE ?????  Are they out of their freaking minds?Can they say P E D O P H I L E ? It seems to me that some parents these days are so desperate for attention themselves that they'll use their children any way they can to get it.  Pathetic.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
"
Just go to Youtube and search for Little girl's dancing to beyonce "
"
its crazy it is all over the news and what not....ughhhhh

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I cant see it, but I really dont want to, kids having kids and some who are not kids!!!"
They don't have the morals or the values we were taught. My daughter isn't allowed to wear skirts or dresses to school either and she's almost 12. Skorts are even sometimes iffey."
It is really sad that people don't pay attention like they should, or have the control that they need to!!!

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
it takes more then giving birth to be a mother TRAGIC

Last edited by a moderator: