• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where you live? \Internet?\ Never heard of it.........

omeg

Hi Gang:Wow, I have had quite a month, lol, and thank goodness it is July 1st.Just getting settled in my new place and it is rural to say the least.  Struggling to get internet out there in Gods country and having to drive 5 miles several times a day to get to my friends at NDF. I have ordered a Air stick (modem) to get me by until I get my DSL hooked up. It is a 2 week waiting period regardless if I had all the money in the world. lolJust letting you all know so you will understand my sudden lack of attendance like it used to be.  (24x7) lolThanks for wondering what happened to me while I was gone for a couple days, and thank you also for understanding it will be just a little longer until I am settled in again.Your PM's will ALWAYS be answered, just not as quickly right now.Thanks again........                                                                                          Pam

omeg

Oh HAPPY DAY............:roll::roll::roll:My modem is on the truck for delivery, and it goes active tomorrow in the AM.I NEVER thought I would be so happy to be online again in my own home.  I 'll never take it for granted again. :lol:                                                                                    Pam

omeg

My INTERNET IS WORKING   :roll::roll::roll::roll:Oh Happy day to be in my own chair, in my own house, surfing the internet.Remember gang......this is a good lesson to be learned,DO NOT take your internet for granted. :lol::lol::lol:                                                                                            Pam

killtoy

Cannot say that I know u for ages but...you're also welcome here!I'm a fresher here and don't know all of guys but I hope to.So we are happy to see u here back! ;)

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well i'm way out in da boonies....i had to order a hughes net to get online and it slower than DSL