• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who would you choose if you could buy a ticket to see one of these beloved artist perform again?

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is a group of talented but gone forever artist. I'm sure their are some you like that are missing from this group. But I'm grateful we will always have their music. Who would you choose if you had a ticket to see one of them just one more time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This question is a tough one for me. I don't want to just pick one..so I would pick Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Whitney Houston and of course Michael Jackson.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kurt Cobain, Janice Joplin, Freddie Mercury, Jimmy Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Johnny Cash

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mben wrote: Is that a picture of Beethoven in the mix?
Why, yes it is Beethoven, Mben. :lol: If I had to choose ONE, it'd be him! hahaha Just kidding. Seriously I would choose MJ just to see his onstage performance and dance moves. I'd get in on that Thriller action (starting at the 8.30 mark in the video below)! :shwing:[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA&feature=kp][/video]

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'd go for 3 out of 4 in the first row, but where are Rob and Fab from Milli Vanilli?

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote: I'd go for 3 out of 4 in the first row, but where are Rob and Fab from Milli Vanilli?
They couldn't make it for that group photo. They were off practicing their lip syncing. lol

PSP

Mben wrote:
PSP wrote: I'd go for 3 out of 4 in the first row, but where are Rob and Fab from Milli Vanilli?
They couldn't make it for that group photo. They were off practicing their lip syncing. lol
 That's just cruel - Rob is currently taking a nap. OK, so it's a dirt nap...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Pilatus

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sookie wrote: I didn't know he was dead.
  Not long after Milli Vanilli was exposed and their Grammy was taken away Rob Pilatus made multiple suicide attempts. </h2> He finally died in 1998 of an overdose which was recorded as an accident. </h2>

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote:
 That's just cruel - Rob is currently taking a nap. OK, so it's a dirt nap...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Pilatus
I didn't know he was dead either. Sorry to make jokes about the dead. So ...  he couldn't make if for that group photo. He was off being dead. :surprise:

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote:
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote:
I didn't know he was dead either. Sorry to make jokes about the dead.So ...  he couldn't make if for that group photo. He was off being dead. :surprise:
OMG! They are ALL dead! That went right over my head. And that's what I get for replying with one eye still shut and no coffee yet. lol

PSP

Mben wrote:
Why, yes it is Beethoven, Mben. :lol: If I had to choose ONE, it'd be him!  Ludwig is all done composing - he's just de-composing now..... :tongue: ......:thankyou: - :laughhard:

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote:
Why, yes it is Beethoven, Mben. :lol: If I had to choose ONE, it'd be him!  Ludwig is all done composing - he's just de-composing now..... :tongue: ......:thankyou: - :laughhard:

LMAO!
rimshot.jpg

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Love the BA DUM TSSSHHH Mben! I actually posted this and knew they were all dead as well but it also went over my head. LOL"
I have another question? Which deceased (sounds better than dead) artist not pictured would you like to see?