• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who's Toasting To The New Year Tonight?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I will be but will not be going to a party. I'll be having a few beers, making hangover soup and scratching a stack of scratchers with my friend this year. He and I did this on Christmas eve (drinking was minimal though) and had an awesome with our scratchers. He won $100 on a $10 ticket. We went to 4 different stores to cash tickets in and buy more that night. Great fun!I told him tonight I will not drive anywhere even if I haven't had one sip of alcohol. This is a night to stay home and off the streets because of the people partying who will be out and about. And oh my gosh, the guns that people wil be shooting at midnight. I had a bullet lodged in the hood of my car one New Years day. People need to realize what goes up MUST come down. Whatever your plans are, I hope you all are safe, use caution and make wise decisions to not drink and drive! Happy New Year Everyone! Be Safe!