• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Why is there no room in my bed?

omeg

Morning friends:         I am an animal lover. I adore them.  I own 2 cats and two dogs.  So whats the problem right?    My animals are part of my family, therefore, spoiled rotten. Each night as I head to bed my animals beat me to the punch.  They know when Mom is heading to bed, and they get there first. Have you ever tried to get into bed when there is animals in bed ahead of you? I have a 60lb dog square in the middle.  I think about moving her, but she looks at me like this is NOT going to happen.  hahaMy other dog is 20 lbs, and is right in the middle of the pillows.  Her little rump is on one, and her head is on the other.   Good luck trying to move her as well.  She will growl at you and hunker down even deeper into the pillows.I feel like I am playing Twister as I slide into bed.   As soon as the lights are out, here comes the cats.  They walk on me, my legs, my chest, my head, meowing, as this is their time to need attention.   Then the dogs get walked on, and they have to get themselves all rearranged to get away from the cats.  Every single night it is the same.     Eventually we all do get to sleep, and after all is quiet, everyone is settled, even the cats,  I sigh, and smile.  I know I wouldnt have it any other way.   Anyone else have any simalar situations with their animals?  Thanks for reading.                                                      Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
PMM2008 it sounds like you have a great family it was the same way with my kids when thay were younger that all wanted to sleep next to me and like you i would not want it any other way

omeg

Awww, there is nothing like sleeping with the kids They are little such a short time arent they? I dont have any children of my own, but I have neices and nephews, and they all stay with me at once, and we all pile in the same bed.   We giggle and carry on. After all the little munchkins go to sleep, I move out to the sofa for some real sleep. hahahahaThanks for the reply.                                                                                     Pam

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
I wish my crazy cat, Mr. Big, would simply lay in bed and go to sleep with me! But nooooooooo; he lays all day long by the patio door and soaks in the sun and the view. "
"
However, when it is time for bed, and I turn out the light...BAM, HE GOES NUTS! I swear this 8 month old cat has his days and nights mixed up! I will deal with it for about an hour, then I simply lock him out of the room. Now, living in a one-bedroom apartment, I hear everything. This crazy freakin' cat runs down the hallway, where it is nothing but tile, and BAM! runs into the door! "
"
I envy your family in bed, because I wish he would just cuddle with me at night the way he can cuddle with me during the day. :) Thanks for sharing, Pam!"
"
Stephanie

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
No, but try fitting 5 kids in a queen size bed with you, very uncomfortable...lmao"
"
I know you love your animals Pam, and you are a good mommy to them..

omeg

Thanks ,,,,,,,,lol..........Some mornings I wake up sore and stiff, but gosh, as long as my animals slept well.  I guess thats all that matters.  LOL                                                                                         Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any indoor pets. I use to have cats and dogs but I think I am happy that I don't anymore. "
"
With the amount of pillows Ben and I love on our bed, there would be no room for cats, dogs or Mikey!"
"
When my grandson stays over, we blow up the air mattress and have a slumber party in the family room. He actually thinks my bedroom is Ben's room only and the family room is my bedroom. Funny little dude!

omeg

Mben:  Your post made me laugh out loud.  Your Grandson sounds adorable. I understand that God willing I ever do decide to get married or even have an over night guest () My dogs and cats would likely put the skids to it for me right then and there.  Can you imagine trying to explain that to someone?  he he he                                                                                                 Pam

Last edited by a moderator: