• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Win at Desert Nights

mdexter

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cashout $460 yesterday at Desert Night. I totally forgot to take a screenshot.

I had received an $85 token and was able to make the playthrough which I thought I would never get through. At one point I was down to $5.00 but was able to work my way back up.

First win I have had in quite sometime.

PMM

Oh that's awesome. To have such a low balance and slowly climb back up is nothing short of a miracle when we are spinning. lol

Too bad no screen shot but I have done the same thing myself while playing. Doesn't matter, you have a cash out, and that is wonderful.

Keep us up to date how the process goes for you. Thanks and congrats.

Reactions: Gadget

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cashout $460 yesterday at Desert Night. I totally forgot to take a screenshot.

I had received an $85 token and was able to make the playthrough which I thought I would never get through. At one point I was down to $5.00 but was able to work my way back up.

First win I have had in quite sometime.

:bigclap:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congratulations! I just recently learned how to take a screenshot with my phone. It's the power button and down volume. Awkward. I usually get a shot including the volume indicator. Get us a shot next time!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations! I just recently learned how to take a screenshot with my phone. It's the power button and down volume. Awkward. I usually get a shot including the volume indicator. Get us a shot next time!
Try your power button and the home button. No volume indicator included. ;) Or if you have it set up this way, you can do a side palm swipe across your screen. I'm assuming you're on an Android.