• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Win Palace Cash out April 2013

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
JackDonlan wrote: Good morning Mben and all:Could you help again please?  My second withdrawal for 500 was approved a week ago, but it has yet to arrive to me.  Can you ask the rep what is going on?  Thanks as always. 
Sent an email, JackDonlan. I'll be in touch when I hear back. 
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks as always mben.  I sent an e-mail to Adrianna as well.  It usually takes a day for her to get back to me. 

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi all:Mben, any word from the rep?Adrianna e-mailed me yesterday and said to add an extra 3 business days for May holidays around the world?May Day, Cinco De Mayo (which is only a drunk holiday here), Mother's Day ?  (which is not a banking holiday)Sounds bogus.  I will give it till Tues., then nag again.  Thanks again Mben.

Mben

Staff member
No word at all, JackDonlan. He's on his weekend now so I definitely won't hear from him for a couple of days. Let's see what next week brings and hopefully it's a payment.

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi mben et al.  Any word?  It has now been another 3 business days and almost 2 weeks.  Has the rep finished his weekend and does he have any info?  Thanks as always.

Mben

Staff member
JackDonlan wrote: Hi mben et al.  Any word?  It has now been another 3 business days and almost 2 weeks.  Has the rep finished his weekend and does he have any info?  Thanks as always.
I have not heard from him so I just emailed him again for you and Dylquesne. I will let you know what I hear when I hear it. 

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update:  My wire $500 minus 30 dollars in fees from them and $7 from my bank arrived in my account this morning.  Also, they approved me for another 500 11 business days after I requested it.  I requested another 2500 (yea right) this morning.  We will see how long it takes them to process this. 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the update, JD. I don't mean to make light of this, but at least the money is trickling in, right? I know that if it was coming in a more consistent basis and in larger amounts, that would be better.

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My expectations and their results are now equal.  They are approving $500 every 2 weeks.  2 wires ago took 2 weeks and was only for 470.  The last wire was 3 business days later and was for the full 500. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023