• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Winning another (biggy this time) at AG from winnings from a free tournament!

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just took 1st place in the $700 Alpha Squad Sit and Go! I was down to like $12, playing the max (what did I have to lose?) and I said (because I talk to my 'puter . . . .  what?), Fine, Sparky, I thought you were gonna' win Best of Show, but you wouldn't come out! Fine!  And lo and behold if Sparky and his twin brothers didn't all pop out and take me ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!! Don't know if I'll get knocked out, we'll see, but for now, I am on a cloud! :maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance::maddance:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:crossed: I hope you hold your place! Mben and I talk to the computer while we are playing too.( I'm sure she will love the fact I had to include her in that comment instead of just saying that I do)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome, I am Loni! I will hold my breath for you until the tournament is over. Ummm, when does it end? LOL"
What's the first place prize?"
And yes, I talk to my PC when I am spinning too. More like I chant . hahaha

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think we all must talk to our computer while gambling. I count non-stop and chant 5 of kind, bonus, scatters over and over again. Each time I push the spin button I start again. It is so hard to stop this annoying behavior and just relax and enjoy the spins. I always think if I don't say my little good luck phrase I will lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bren