• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed WINPALACE $50 FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who do not have an account at Win Palace, here's the banner but remember you can not claim 2 free chips in a row and cash out if you win. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I was able to redeem the code but it only gave me $25 which I should have assumed it would by the code itself. lol

Raenette2

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just registered at Win Palace, but since I didn't get to their home page via the link here, they will not allow me a no deposit bonus, nor will they let me un-register and come back here to use the link to them and then re-register. 

Mben

Staff member
Raenette2 wrote: I just registered at Win Palace, but since I didn't get to their home page via the link here, they will not allow me a no deposit bonus, nor will they let me un-register and come back here to use the link to them and then re-register.
Unfortunately, that's how it goes Raenette.  Belgamo would love to have all you guys re-register under his links but I don't think the other affiliates would appreciate that at all. 
hmm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson