• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed WinPalace free spins

Status
Not open for further replies.

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://lp.winpalacepromo.com/11035/" title="Win Palace">
WP125x125.gif
</a>  Your bonus code: STAR15 15 free spins on Ninja Star Slot-- Edited by PMM2008 on Wednesday 3rd of April 2013 10:50:27 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Just to let everyone know, You have to make a deposit first before you recieve the free spins. Thanks daremeto for the post. :roll:-- Edited by PMM2008 on Wednesday 3rd of April 2013 10:42:46 AM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was told 2 different things by 2 different chat people. The first one told me  that I could redeem this code and get the free spins , but without the cashback attached. The second one told me that it was for first time depositors only. I went ahead and made a 25.00  deposit after he told me that I could claim it, and was given the bonus for a total of 100.00, then it was taken away from me and I was left with my 25.00 deposit, then they came back and said that I could claim the 197% bonus with the free . The free spins were then taken away because it said not valid with coupon.  Then  he  came back to chat and gave me the 300% bonus with the free spins, as a courtsy for the mix up.  After all that I ended up loosing.  So if you are going to claim this bonus, make sure you check with live chat first.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar