• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WinPalace Hit

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Playing Cayote Cash , got the bonus round and retriggered a few times, ended up with 65 frree spins and had a balance over 600.00. In the second picture you can see what I ened up with after plalythrough was met.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations nikki!!! :bigclap: 65 free spins is a whole lotta spins! WTG!

Mben

Staff member
Keep going for comps or cashout now! The choice is yours! lol

omeg

Always nice to hear when someone is able to make playthru. Good for you. :yourock:Wishing you good luck with your continued spinning.Go get 'em. :roll:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well my 250.00 withdrawable amount went down to 150.00. Then my husband was  acting sad and pouting  because he wanted to play, so  I let him and he lost  it. On the good side he gave me his Christmas bonus check which we share ( I put it in the bank  )   So I guess I can still say I won the 250.00 plus.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Well my 250.00 withdrawable amount went down to 150.00. Then my husband was  acting sad and pouting  because he wanted to play, so  I let him and he lost  it. On the good side he gave me his Christmas bonus check which we share ( I put it in the bank  )   So I guess I can still say I won the 250.00 plus.
 :roll::roll: Everyone wants to spin nikkidog. hahaPoor guy lost as alot of us do when we spin. hahaA Christmas bonus check already this season is a definite win in the bank account.  yee haa.Merry Christmas to you both.                                                                Pam

Mben

Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Well my 250.00 withdrawable amount went down to 150.00. Then my husband was  acting sad and pouting  because he wanted to play , so  I let him and he lost  it . On the good side he gave me his Christmas bonus check which we share ( I put it in the bank  )   So I guess I can still say I won the 250.00 plus.
You played that very well, nikki!!!!! :yourock: :lol: