• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WinPalace Withdrawal

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Got a 445.00 hit during the bonus round.  . After PT cashed out 469.00 . That game was really hot, but decided to take the 469.00 because as you all know the hot always cool off.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awesome nikki! Maybe you can use that win towards the table saw it looks like you are shopping for :wink:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What table saw ? . Where did you see that. My husband is always looking for some kind of machinery. Not with my winnings, he has enough, needs to get rid of some of the ones he has.  His hobby is rebuilding machinery and then selling them. Can't complain, he has done good over the years and had made some good money, but who needs 7 Drill Presses. LOL.  He retired last year from the machine shop he worked ( he is machenist and knows  everything about every machine )  at for years, but decided  to go back and work 4 hours a day. Hum, so he is looking for a table saw, I will have to ask him about that. LOL. I am saving my winnings for Christmas.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I didn't even see that when I took the picture LOL. That is an add that he has on CL .  Selling 2 of the 25 electric motors he  has.  Who need 25 motors, only my husband, LOL

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh, my mistake! Well the whole reaction was quite entertaining. 25? My goodness that seems like a lot of motors!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats Nikki! Hope you can enjoy your winnings by spending it on yourself or your grand babies. Again way to go!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you everyone . I haven't had a cash out with Win Palace in quite some time. I cashed out via wire transfer , but they said I might get a courier check. That is what  got with my last cash out  with them. Will keep,you informed. 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Live chat said  it is 7-10 business  days for a withdrawal to be approved, said it is faster if you are a VIP, which I am suppose to be. That is kind of long compared to the 2-3 business days at Sloto Cash and Uptown Aces. No problem I dont mind the wait as long as I get paid. Has anyone here cashed out from WP lately.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kitty why were you bonus banned. Have you cashed out there a lot. If you did how long before you received your winnings.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have been bonus banned since 2012 or so! Withdrew May 2nd and my winnings were in my bank 15th of May. I withdrew $1600 and they put $600 back into my account to go with another grueling 2 weeks. They won, I spent it:)

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Withdrawal has been approved. Requested it on Sept. 29th and was approved this morning Oct. 6th.  Just 4 business, so I would say they have gotten quicker.  Very satisfied.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Spoke with live chat this morning. He said my winnings was sent out yesterday by check via FedEx. Said to expect it in 7-10 business day. When I get a check from Sloto Cash and Uptown Aces I get the check 2 days after they send it out.  I wonder if this will be the same. We anyway it is on its way. Will keep you all posted.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I ever got a tracing number from Sloto Cash or Uptown Aces , and like I said received the checks from them 2 days after it was sent out, but that is a good idea, I should ask them if they have one.