• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Winter Is back.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Been snowing here since 2:00 am and is still coming down. Suppose to last till tomorrow night at 8:00PM. Hope it stops before that. All schools are closed and most busineses. Driving is limited to emergency only. Stocked up on everything yesterday so dont have to worry about going out.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 517
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    787.5 KB · Views: 533
Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That's unreal since I'm sitting in 90 degree weather for the high today.

I'm going to take a guess that even though you are used to cold weather and snow, you are not happy about this. :eek:

Reactions: PMM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Not happy at all. It is getting worse, coming down much harder. The bad part is I cant go out and load my NS card, so I can play. That is why I am in a hurry for my Uptown Aces cash out to be processed. I have a 100.00 free chip coming from the promo I used and can't claim it till my withdrawal is processed and that code FREE100 SPRING expires tomorrow the 15th. If this keeps up like they say 10 to 18 inches, we will be snowed for a few days. I really hate the cold weather, even as a kid. . Like summer and the hots days. Even if i gets t 100 degrees I still love it.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Oh my goodness. That's a lot of snow nikkidog. It snowed here yesterday but we only got a few inches. Looks like we were spared the worst of it by the looks of things your way.
Hunker down and stay warm and safe. March will hopefully go out like a lamb.

PMM

A beautiful day here. 75, really warm and mostly sunny. Going to cool off for the rest of the week, but Spring is here, and I couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Mben and Mimi33

PMM

I will see 60 today here in Michigan. I'm going to take advantage of it and hang some Christmas lights outside.

Simply a beautiful day.