1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Winter Is back.

Discussion in 'PHOTOS AND STORIES' started by nikkidog, Mar 14, 2017.

1. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Been snowing here since 2:00 am and is still coming down. Suppose to last till tomorrow night at 8:00PM. Hope it stops before that. All schools are closed and most busineses. Driving is limited to emergency only. Stocked up on everything yesterday so dont have to worry about going out.

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      288.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      787.5 KB
      Views:
    Mben likes this.
  2. nikkidog

Not as much as other years, but if it keeps up it will be.
    PMM and Mben like this.
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

That's unreal since I'm sitting in 90 degree weather for the high today.

I'm going to take a guess that even though you are used to cold weather and snow, you are not happy about this. :eek:
    PMM likes this.
  4. nikkidog

Not happy at all. It is getting worse, coming down much harder. The bad part is I cant go out and load my NS card, so I can play. That is why I am in a hurry for my Uptown Aces cash out to be processed. I have a 100.00 free chip coming from the promo I used and can't claim it till my withdrawal is processed and that code FREE100 SPRING expires tomorrow the 15th. If this keeps up like they say 10 to 18 inches, we will be snowed for a few days. I really hate the cold weather, even as a kid. . Like summer and the hots days. Even if i gets t 100 degrees I still love it.
    Mben and PMM like this.
  5. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

Oh my goodness. That's a lot of snow nikkidog. It snowed here yesterday but we only got a few inches. Looks like we were spared the worst of it by the looks of things your way.
    Hunker down and stay warm and safe. March will hopefully go out like a lamb.
    Mben likes this.
  6. May Yeo

May Yeo NEW MEMBER

so good you all country having winter
    Mben and PMM like this.
  7. Mimi33

Mimi33 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hello! May Yeo, I hope winter is over now?:surprise:
    Mben and PMM like this.
  8. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

I am so very happy it missed us:) We were only supposed to get a few flurries, but got none! So Glad it went to the East :biglol:
    PMM and Mben like this.
  9. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

A beautiful day here. 75, really warm and mostly sunny. Going to cool off for the rest of the week, but Spring is here, and I couldn't be happier.
    Mben and Mimi33 like this.
  10. Mimi33

Mimi33 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Finally spring has come ! We have waited!75 too!
    Mben and PMM like this.