• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

With All This N. Korea Missile Talk....

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
north-korean-missile-launch-gif.gif
I am pretty sure it would go something like this.  -- Edited by Mben on Sunday 31st of March 2013 12:03:33 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So seriously, what is everyone's feelings about what is going on over there? Do you think lil Kim is going to push the button or not?

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tanks for fixing that for me Mben!I actually think N. Korea is all talk.Even if they want to do something it will be years before they can.

Mben

Staff member
TonyT wrote: Tanks for fixing that for me Mben!I actually think N. Korea is all talk.Even if they want to do something it will be years before they can.
HAHAHA tanks ... a play on words there? Good one!Ok, what about just a war in that region? Do you think he will start a war at all? Well, actually he did since he delared war on Friday. I lived in Seoul, South Korea for 3 years way back when and I have to tell you .... I am nervous for them. Even if this lunatic doesn't drop a nuclear bomb, he does have artillery that can do damage to surrounding countries. 

omeg

OMG, that clip is halarious TonyT.:lol::lol:They clap whole heartedly at the amzing feat. :lol:Too damn funny.

Mben

Staff member
Ok, so now what do you all think? Is this all talk again from N. Korea like many experts are saying or will a war break out like many other experts are predicting?The DPRK moved missiles on Thursday and placed them in locations that they are able to reach a considerable distance but not US mainland. And today N. Korea's leader told a number of foreign embassies to evacuate Pyongyang immediately. The North Korean government would be unable to guarantee the safety of embassies and international organisations in the country in the event of conflict from April 10.N. Korea absolutely hates the US and has vowed to destroy us wherever that may be. The US has military bases in S. Korea and Japan. I am very concerned about this. I have family in Japan.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Anyone else notice how the media has all but stopped reporting anything about N. Korea since the Boston attack?That kid leader over there must be kicking his favorite servant. Damn those two Chechyans, Damn them anyway  :roll::roll::roll:

Mben

Staff member
I noticed that too, Mikey. I've also noticed that MSM tends to do this all the time. Of course, the tragedy in Boston had every right to steal the limelight from lil Kim though. Also, could it be that our attention is being diverted from acts that could be potentially created by our government too? Hmmmmm? 
confuse.gif
 Or acts are done to create attention to issues that our gov't has on their agenda? The N. Korean hype a few weeks ago was big. Is it just as big but MSM (or our gov't) wanted to play it down so not to cause a panic? Or is it that the N. Korean hype was just that, all hype? Maybe our gov't knew what they were talking about when they repeatedly said that N. Korea comes out with their crap all the time. Not that they were not concerned this time around but that the situation wasn't what the hype made it out to be. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Media over plays everything. China is trying to become an economic leader. I'm sure at some point they told Lil Kim Cool it!Now Syria might be a whole other situation. It was reported today that The US is positive they used chemical weapons on theinsurgents there. This might be a war President Obama cannot avoid. I have NO idea how we can or will pay for it, but I can see us having troops on the ground in Syria soon. Hope not, I really really hope not, but I think it's inevitable.