1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WITHDRAWALS FROM EH GROUP

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by krystalkitty, Jul 26, 2010.

1. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Does it cost money to withdraw from Slots Galore if I opt for QT? Never withdrew from that group before. TY.
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I have never cashed out from that group either but I wouldn't think they would charge you to cash out via QT. "
    "
    I'm sure someone will let us know.
  3. Norleen8

Norleen8 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

No they don't charge you to withdraw to your QT account :0) Well at least not any of the times I have.
  4. krystalkitty

TY. I withdrew and their didn't seem to be any charges!!!
  5. becksfun

becksfun WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Has anyone ever done a wire transfer from this group and how long did it take to hit your bank after they paid?  [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  6. Felicie

Felicie WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Never won and played long long time. WTG! maybe I'll have to give them another go. good luck with it all. "
  7. becksfun

becksfun WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Just thought everyone would like to know that I received my cashout from Caribeann Gold today!! They paid me by wire transfer on Thursday and it was in my acct today, so basically two days!!!  Yeah!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  8. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

wow that is fast.... WTG!!!
  9. krystalkitty

Alright!!!!! Now that was FAST!