• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WOO! HOO! @ SLOTSJUNGLE

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
First off, I broke the cardinal rule of not reversing...I did reverse my $551 withdrawal. Then I played Realm of Riches and hit the bonus for $600. Withdrew $425. Hmm, now what should I withdraw :lol: Is there a max withdrawal per week? 
ASANTA.jpg

omeg

Ohhhhhh thats a pretty balance Kitty.Reversing does happen, and we try our best to make it something to our advantage.  Looks like you did. :roll:Isnt the norm pretty much $2000 a week right now for withdrawl ? I could be wrong.                                                                                                    Pam

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: I withdrew $2000. So shall see what happens!
 Heres hoping you have a clean, no issues withdrawl Kitty. :roll:Keep us up to date. Congrats again.........                                                                           Pam

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
TY queen.....I will NOT reverse it!!!! I have a pending at WP too, but no money to play, but am NOT going to reverse my $750 withdrawal...NOT NOT NOT :lol: I still left quite a bit to play with at SJ so I won't be tempted to reverse at any place.....

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Well, I withdrew $2000.00. They approved $500.00. Emailed finance to see why? Here is the email...Dear KathyThank you for your email.All withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $3,000. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department.After you receive your first payment please go to the cashier and make a new request.Kind RegardsJohnny WilsonFinance