• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

xmas present from intertops

unique1555

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Got this in the mail that a christmas present of $10 will be credited on your next login. the credits may take up to 30 minutes to appear in your account if they don't appear then call or email support and ask for your christmas present.  

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I wouldn't be a bit surprised since it is Intertops. Would not feel right 'asking' for my Christmas present. (asked for a bday present at one place and felt like such a schmuck) LOL. Thank you unique1555 - wishing you peace this season.

timber

Banned
talked with their rep by phone, she didn't know anything about it. but that doesn't mean it won't happen

whiskey

unique1555 wrote:  Got this in the mail that a christmas present of $10 will be credited on your next login. the credits may take up to 30 minutes to appear in your account if they don't appear then call or email support and ask for your christmas present.   
THANKS, UNIQUE FOR SHARING THAT WITH THE MEMBERS!!  

Last edited by a moderator:

klh374

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got that letter, too. If the $10 doesn't credit to your account, you might have to call customer service,that's what I did. good luck!

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You bet we are grateful sweety. Got mine today and lost it faster than Santa slides down the chimney but was still fun. Thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrAvakasi

I got it too, it took a couple hours. I just logged in, then i log out came back to it a few hours later and it was there.

desperado347

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i called customer service and got my $10. unfortunately it look me longer to call customer service then it did to spend the $10. merry xmas to all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimmybl