• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

You can get into Bet Phoenix tournaments

stinger4444

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I informed them 2 days ago of their tourney issues and the rep thought I was lying on a 28 cent buy in. If there ever was a time to win it would be now. I think they loaded too many games in the tournament. Good luck everyone!

stinger4444

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was in all last night and through the morning and I got through all my tourneys that were available without any issues other than waiting for them to allow me to click play. I left it on the desired tournament and would have to say did well in most of them but to say the least will never do that again because I think was on there like 10 hours and was extremely slow to get in but games actually were normal if not better plus I took advantage of others not being able to play and being one of the last to spin. Was worth it if consider feling like got hit in head by brick, laptop being used as a heater, hearing slot bells even though my computer was turned off and falling asleep like 8 times and neck pain all for a whopping $5 and change!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
stinger4444 wrote: Was worth it if consider feling like got hit in head by brick, laptop being used as a heater, hearing slot bells even though my computer was turned off and falling asleep like 8 times and neck pain all for a whopping $5 and change!
That cracked me up stinger!!!  

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGurl22222