• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

What's the last movie you've seen?

amsoer

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello, guys! I've been a bit busy these days and, unfortunately, didn't have much time for the forum. How are you doing? Did you watch any good films these days? The weekend is about to come, so I want to watch something interesting:) Everything, except for sweet comedies, please:)
Btw I've recently finished watching Penny dreadful - a nice TV series, I'd say. If you want to add something scaring (but it's not too scary) to your daily routine, then this series is for you

Reactions: Mimi33 and Sookie

PMM

Hi:

The last movie I watched was something I had already watched before, but love.
The movie Slingblade. That movie is so good.

It takes a lot to get me to sit down for almost 2 hours to watch something. I'd rather be on the forum. hehe.

Thanks for the post.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Last night I watched the newish Tarzan movie with Alexander Skarsgard (Eric on True Blood). Then after that I started Fury with Brad Pitt. Halfway through that one.

Current series I watch at the moment include Big Little Lies, Homeland and of course, The Walking Dead. I am waiting for Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones and Turn: Washington Spies to start their new season more towards summer.

Series I just finished binge watching over the last couple of months were The Affair on Showtime and The Wire on HBO.

I did try to watch Penny Dreadful. I like Josh Hartnett, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

amsoer

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Last night I watched the newish Tarzan movie with Alexander Skarsgard (Eric on True Blood). Then after that I started Fury with Brad Pitt. Halfway through that one.

Current series I watch at the moment include Big Little Lies, Homeland and of course, The Walking Dead. I am waiting for Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones and Turn: Washington Spies to start their new season more towards summer.

Series I just finished binge watching over the last couple of months were The Affair on Showtime and The Wire on HBO.

I did try to watch Penny Dreadful. I like Josh Hartnett, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll give it another shot.
The 1st and 2nd season are amazing (at least for me), but the 3rd one leaves a lot to be desired

PMM

Like I said, I'm not much of a TV person. Would rather be fiddling on the forum, listening to music, or sleeping.
I watch Football in the Fall, but just never got into TV. I have something like 280 channels, On Demand, and Netfix, and it is still tough to get me to sit down for any of it. I watch the evening news sometimes, does that count? lol

Mben

Staff member
... I watch the evening news sometimes, does that count? lol
I'd rather fill my head with garbage from movies and TV shows rather than filling it with the garbage in the news anymore.

At least I know for sure the movies and shows are made up.

Pizano

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Haha yeah. The theater I went to last night has those nice plush recliners and reserved seating. So no one bumping our seats or crowding us. Very nice experience. Lots of space too so you aren't worrying about a 7' person sitting in front of you.

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
here are a few my fav ideals shows and stuff :roll:..........

Vikings - History Channel
both fact & fictional programing

The Crown - Netflixs

Games of Thrones - HBO

Lucy Worsley - Youtube
she discusses/hosts multiple topics & series

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
both versions 1980 & 2014

PopStar: Never Stop Never Stopping
LMFAO my family fav movie and yes we are not rite in the head but the doctor says awe are getting better lol i think lol

......:swing:..............

amsoer

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Like I said, I'm not much of a TV person. Would rather be fiddling on the forum, listening to music, or sleeping.
I watch Football in the Fall, but just never got into TV. I have something like 280 channels, On Demand, and Netfix, and it is still tough to get me to sit down for any of it. I watch the evening news sometimes, does that count? lol
I'm not a TV person too, but sometimes when I want to relax I watch movies

Mben

Staff member
Vikings - History Channel
both fact & fictional programing

The Crown - Netflixs
I watch Vikings faithfully and did see The Crown.

Since I listed my movies watched above, I have seen The Accountant (loved it), The Secret Life of Pets (too cute), Allied (it was ok) and half of The Girl on the Train.

devilock

last movie i picked to watch i wen told but good school with "Robin Hood Men in Tights"
and i dont regret it still as fun if not funnier then i remember:thumb:
even thou it guilty of video not so good cause all copy u can find are from vhs lol which then did make me feel a little / alot old cause i starting remembering think bout all the other vhs tapes i had own at one time or another and at one point i think ieven caught myself saying "back in my day ..........." :lol:;)

Reactions: Mimi33 and Mben

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:hi:This weekend I watched the TV series " Lewis". OOO detective, I like it!In this TV series 9 seasons in 4 series.I like this series very much!:maddance:In that show, Very good actors and very interesting content!:lol:

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
I watched Deadpool last night. Funny movie. I don't have much to say about Ryan Reynolds though other than he is one of the most sexiest men on planet Earth! :heart:

Reactions: PMM and Mimi33

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't watch movies much. Last week I saw Open Water. A sweet couple goes on vacation it's so great. They go out on a charter to scuba dive. Great ocean scenes! About 20 people diving.

Then the happy couple surface and...the boat is GONE.

Followed by about an hour of watching agonizing middle of the ocean dread, jellyfish, hunger, thirst, waves, anxiety and sharks. Then it all goes very bad.