• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Happy Christmas from the Royal Family

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Interesting little bit of trivia. I was reading an old article about Prince Charles and Princess Diana the other day. Seems that after Harry was born, they gave the boys each a nickname. William was Willu and Harry was Up. When asked why, Charles grinned, and said "So I could sign all the Christmas Cards,

Sincerely, Willu, Up, Chuck, and DI". :brian::biglol:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yeah a shame. Not like it is too soon though.
No, it wasn't too soon. I can't believe it's been as long as it has. Ok, never mind about that.

So have you heard that Harry and Meghan's Christmas card is getting slammed by more than a few people?

Reactions: Mikey7a and PMM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
No, and I wish they would leave them alone. It isn't like when his grandmother was young, or even Charles for that matter. Yes he has his royal obligations, and that family goes above and beyond in service to their country, and with helping those less fortunate. It isn't as if he's next in line to the throne. Hell, he's down to #6, now that Louis was born. Let them be young and in love. I think you hit a nerve. lmao

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

Staff member
No, and I wish they would leave them alone. It isn't like when his grandmother was young, or even Charles for that matter. Yes he has his royal obligations, and that family goes above and beyond in service to their country, and with helping those less fortunate. It isn't as if he's next in line to the throne. Hell, he's down to #6, now that Louis was born. Let them be young and in love. I think you hit a nerve. lmao
I agree. Let them be in love, etc., but personally, I didn't care for the picture they chose for their card.

Reactions: PMM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Guess I better go see it. rofl Patrick, I see what you did there! Trying not to discuss football just now. Damn Dolphins grrrr!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I agree. Let them be in love, etc., but personally, I didn't care for the picture they chose for their card.
Ahhh. You do know that her half sister is a total B _ _ _h,, and has ragged on here forever? 0I agree that they could have used something more toward the holiday. See though, that's the nerve that was hit. These folks can't sneak a fart in a closet in a sealed off bedroom, without someone being offended. :fart:

Mben

Staff member
Ahhh. You do know that her half sister is a total B _ _ _h,, and has ragged on here forever? 0I agree that they could have used something more toward the holiday. See though, that's the nerve that was hit. These folks can't sneak a fart in a closet in a sealed off bedroom, without someone being offended. :fart:
I have read about her family. What a soap opera.

And yes, more geared towards the holiday, and one that shows their faces. They are a good looking couple after all. That's my only "gripe". "Gripe" lol It's not really a gripe, just my opinion.

I love following the royal family. I watch anything, and everything, about them. I have since the Diana days.

PMM

I too can't seem to not click on an article when it is about the royal family. So fun to follow and learn about them.

However I agree, that somehow, they seem to manage to offend someone just by being themselves.

I wouldn't want to deal with that. I'm not sure I would even want to be a royal, seeing as you are always being looked at or followed.

However, my last name is the same as Kate's, so somewhere down the line, I'm sure we must be related.

I'm not sure why I didn't get a wedding invite to her wedding to Prince William, must of got lost in the mail. :biglol:

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben