• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 ST PATRICK'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 3-29-19

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I counted 7, but there must be something hidden. it was to easy.
Hey danbury, I was so excited :maddance: to see you on the forum that I didn't even notice you forgot your lucky number pick. Post one before the contest closes! :)

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
There's plenty of time for more members to join this contest.

St Patrick's Day is over, but NDF is still handing out free pots o' gold. Fifty pots o' gold with $1 in each. All fifty pots o' gold to one member! :biggrin:

Reactions: dmnitdava and PMM

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:hi: 7 for me please . ............ 7292 my pick. ....... And :thankyou: for all this free n fun contest good to see alot of people taken part of it :goodluck2:to everyone :bigheart:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

Staff member
This contest closes tomorrow morning. :maddance:

Anyone else want the chance at winning free :dollarsign:?

If your answer is :yes:... enter now! :thumb:

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
PSP is SO smart!! I was going to do exactly what he is doing...and he knows what he's doing. :roll:Well, I guess not exactly....b/c my number was going to be 3274 (it's NOT, tho..:)). That # might of even been where he wanted it, but 3333 is still PD good! So, what will my number be....3332? 3334? Couldn't do that to my smart, inquisitive ally. We are def thinking alike, and I believe that is why we did very well in the "Where Are We" game. Anyway, gals & PSP, I'll be back later with my own number. Nice work, tho, PSP! And, good luck to all!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

Staff member
PSP is SO smart!! I was going to do exactly what he is doing...and he knows what he's doing. :roll:Well, I guess not exactly....b/c my number was going to be 3274 (it's NOT, tho..:)). That # might of even been where he wanted it, but 3333 is still PD good! So, what will my number be....3332? 3334? Couldn't do that to my smart, inquisitive ally. We are def thinking alike, and I believe that is why we did very well in the "Where Are We" game. Anyway, gals & PSP, I'll be back later with my own number. Nice work, tho, PSP! And, good luck to all!
You are going to have to tell me about yours and PSP's way of thinking. I promise I won't spill the beans to the masses.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, I will, but I'll do it after the contest tomorrow. Cool? Full disclosure, tho; it doesn't in any way involve bending or going around the rules, and I have not spoken w/PSP about it either. We just think alike. It only gives us a very slight marginally better of a chance, not much, tho, and as they contests go, we still have to rely on about 89% luck. But, if you think about it, having an 11% chance to win a contest like this...is PD good, right? I mean, considering the factors of;
- there's probably over a dozen contestants
- there is literally 10's of thousands of number combinations that can come up w/the drawing
It's not that complicated really, but I feel like it's the only way to play these type contests. My entry to this contest, which will be in the morning will be 1 of only 2 numbers that have an 11% chance of winning. PSP pretty much has the other 1. :roll:
But, of course, it doesn't guarantee anything. Tomorrow's number could be 0001.

Mben

Staff member
CONGRATS COWS.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO ... ROBSSPOT3131 - 7293 :bigclap:

:dollarsign: ENJOY YOUR PRIZE! :dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Miday Lotto #'s
8-0-6-2

You were all correct ... there are 7 clovers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution