• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2022 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-10-22

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mother's Day Contest 2022 (1).gif

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Abraham Lincoln
Robert Browning
Rudyard Kipling
Jane Sellman
Ed Dussault

JACIWW!

Reactions: Mben

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Abraham Lincoln
Robert Browning
Rudyard Kipling
Jane Sellman
Ed Dussault
----------------------------------

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Quotes (in order)
- Abraham Lincoln
- Robert Browning
- Rudyard Kipling
- Donna Reed
- Milton Berle

Wasn't sure if I was gonna enter/play, or not. I'm not a momma. But, my little basketball team of children have mommy's, and they did help.....marginally, in creating my little team. And, I've got a mom, and my latest, and last, wife is stepmomma to my little team. And, I have a niece, so my sister is a momma, and so on and so on. Basically, I feel less douchey now about entering a contest that maybe I shouldn't be a participant in. Idk. Sooooooo......I'm gonna refrain from entering my 4 digit code for the moment.....if that's acceptable..?? I jus really wanted to answer the questions!!!

• Love

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Quotes (in order)
- Abraham Lincoln
- Robert Browning
- Rudyard Kipling
- Donna Reed
- Milton Berle

Wasn't sure if I was gonna enter/play, or not. I'm not a momma. But, my little basketball team of children have mommy's, and they did help.....marginally, in creating my little team. And, I've got a mom, and my latest, and last, wife is stepmomma to my little team. And, I have a niece, so my sister is a momma, and so on and so on. Basically, I feel less douchey now about entering a contest that maybe I shouldn't be a participant in. Idk. Sooooooo......I'm gonna refrain from entering my 4 digit code for the moment.....if that's acceptable..?? I jus really wanted to answer the questions!!!
I will enter the 4-digits now, if I need to. If not, I'd just like to think about formally entering for a bit longer, Mben, if that's cool with ya? Lemme know either way.

Mben

Staff member
Basically, I feel less douchey now about entering a contest that maybe I shouldn't be a participant in. Idk.
You can enter any contest unless it specifically says for the ladies or gentlemen. I did that one year.

I will enter the 4-digits now, if I need to. If not, I'd just like to think about formally entering for a bit longer, Mben, if that's cool with ya? Lemme know either way.
It's cool as long as you post your digits before the thread gets locked. ;)

Thanks for entering!

Reactions: robsspot3131
Abraham Lincoln
Robert Browning
Rudyard Kipling
Jane Sellman
Ed Dussault

Not sure if this is what you meant, but here a 4 digit code... 9277

Mben

Staff member
Heads up to those that have not entered yet... the contest closes this Tuesday at 12:30 PM EDT. Enter while you can!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You can enter any contest unless it specifically says for the ladies or gentlemen. I did that one year.

It's cool as long as you post your digits before the thread gets locked. ;)

Thanks for entering!
Alrighty, thanks! I'll go ahead and enter my 4 digits today then.

Mben

Staff member
Hey you, the ones who haven't entered yet... enter soon because the contest closes tomorrow at 12:30 PM EDT!

Mben

Staff member
The thread is now locked.

The winner will be named in just over an hour. Good luck to all the participants!

Mben

Staff member
congrats forum.gif

:bigclap:CONGRATULATIONS TO... Jgilcrease38 !
lucky pick - 1212

Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto Number
2-4-7-5

These are who I jotted down.
But there are multiple people who said one of the quotes.

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln
"Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." - Robert Browning
"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." - Rudyard Kipling
"The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant." - Jane Sellman - This quote has at least 3 different people they say said it.
"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -
Milton Berle - This quote has at least 2 different people they say said it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699