• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2022 THANKSGIVING' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-29-22

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Thanksgiving-Contest-2022.gif

The contest closes at 12:30 PM EST on 11/29/22.

shirlsplay

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok i will be the first to post.
I am most Thankful for my family , specially my kids.

Thank you for contest and Good luck all.

lucky pick 4 digit number is... 3359

• Love
Reactions: Mben

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful to my daughter because she graduated last year and now working and earning her own money.

• Love

Mben

Staff member
My kid, son-in-law and grandkids are what I am most thankful for this year as well, @cat034! I'm thankful for them every second of every day, but this year my daughter and SIL have my utmost gratitude. My grandkids are the icing on the cake.

Thanks for entering!

Reactions: eppa56 and cat034

Mben

Staff member
Thank you, turkeys! :thanks2:

Thanks for entering @tjntilly! don't forget to post your 4 digit number otherwise, you won't be in the draw.

MaggzHG

I'm most grateful for my kids, their lives and our little family, nothing else seems important if they're not happy... Lucky numbers 1434

• Love

Mben

Staff member
I think we are seeing what, or who rather, makes us the happiest and most thankful, @MaggzHG! There's just nothing or no one more important than family.

Thanks for entering!

Mben

Staff member
The contest thread is now locked.

I will name the winner after the FL State lotto numbers are drawn in just over an hour.

Good luck to all that entered! :goodluck:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper