• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2023 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-16-23

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

2023-Mother's-Day-Contest.gif

Mben

Staff member
This is my mother. She passed away when I was 18 I am now 61. I have missed her everyday of my life. I love you Mamma
Your mom is beautiful!

(Don't forget to post your 4 digits so you can be entered into the draw. And thanks for entering the contest!)

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is made of sheer determination, spirit and will power and she is an absolutely wonderful Mother!

• Love
Reactions: Mben

shirlsplay

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I do not remember a lot of my mother cause she passed away at a young age but i do remember how kind she was to others and took great care of me and my sisters and brothers.

Thank you for contest, good luck all :)

• Love

rebagogo

My Mom was something! Pulled herself up by the bootstraps and raised a wonderful family! Miss her every day!

• Love

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
my mom always takes care of me gives me everything I need and is the best mom in the world.

• Love

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
My mother passed in 2021 from heart complications due to lupus. She was strong and beautiful . She was my rock and now im floating....lucky pick 6571

• Love

Mben

Staff member
Enter soon if you haven't yet because this contest closes this Tuesday at 12:30 PM EDT!
flower-pink-smiley-emoticon-animation.gif

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is a rock, and a true matriarch. She is a survivor. She is both hard as a war veteran and soft as a completely passionate, understanding, caring, and loving individual!

• Love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch